Re: [Xen-devel] PV drivers for HVM guests

To: <aball@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] PV drivers for HVM guests
From: "Ky Srinivasan" <ksrinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 14:42:56 -0400
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 11:43:29 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andrew,

The I/O performance of HVM guests with PV drivers is SIGNIFICANTLY better than
what we get without PV drivers. I will post the patches after some additional
testing and code cleanup.

Regards,

K. Y

<1159913996.27206.37.camel@localhost>, "Andrew D. Ball" <aball@xxxxxxxxxx>