Re: [Xen-users] Research -> do participate.....

Well yeh dom0 as FC6 and 1st i tried installing windows as domU but i wasnt
successful and then i tried SuSE 10 and it worked.
So i guess u can have many VM at the same time . Yeh i know i dont have
enough memory but if i dont turn the SuSE on, i dont think it matters... i
mean i can install Windows xp then....
I cant run more then 1 VM at the same time cos of less memory i.e.1024MB....
so what do you mean by forget it....? And yeh my BIOS support virtualization
as there ws a option to enable or disable virtualiZation and i did enable
it...
.

Question:
- you have Fedora Core 6 as dom0 then you have SuSE10 as domU and on top
of this domU you want to install XP??? forget it!

or

-  you have Fedora Core 6 as dom0 and you want XP as domU? where is then
the relation to SuSE/Novell?

but probably your BIOS doesn't support Virtualisation... search the entire
BIOS for that ... specialy in that places you never think that it could be
:-)

Gerhard