Re: [Xen-users] Research -> do participate.....

To: anant <ANigam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Research -> do participate.....
From: Gerhard Possler <gerhard.possler@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 13:37:30 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 04:37:32 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Question:

- you have Fedora Core 6 as dom0 then you have SuSE10 as domU and on top of this domU you want to install XP??? forget it!

or

-  you have Fedora Core 6 as dom0 and you want XP as domU? where is then the relation to SuSE/Novell?

but probably your BIOS doesn't support Virtualisation... search the entire BIOS for that ... specialy in that places you never think that it could be :-)

Gerhard