Re: [Xen-users] Improve performance of domain U

In general, (IMHO) xen buys you nothing for HA.

However, I thought the advantage of xen for HA was
primarily due to easy migration. If things are about
to fall over it's a simple process to move the domains
to other hardware.

You could also think in a way that Heartbeat is installed on the Dom0 (or a special domU), and then heartbeat manages the domu's, so that they are started on a second physical machine when the first one dies.