[Xen-users] RE: Research -> do participate.....

I dont understand what you are trying to say here.
My simple question was is it possible to have windows XP on top of XEN or
not. If it is possible then i want to know who  have successfully
implemented it and how. Have you installed WIndows on top of XEN or you just
say what you read.
These are two different things.
So if you have really implemented it then i would be pleased to know how you
achieved that install . If not then that documentation is probably right
which says its release is due in coming year by march.
Thanks for your reply anyway