Re: [Xen-users] Improve performance of domain U

To: saptarshi naha <naha80@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Improve performance of domain U
From: Hans de Hartog <dehartog@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 19:43:22 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 10:44:20 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Naha,

Somewhere in the beginning of this thread you wrote
that you had 1 kernel for all your domains.
I thought that the dom0 kernel should have a configuration
that differs from the domU kernels (i.e the setting of
CONFIG_XEN_PRIVILEGED_GUEST and the backend/frontend stuff).

I don't know if a dom0 kernel will run as a domU but if
it does, I expect it to give performance problems.

Regards,
Hans.