RE: [Xen-devel] Re: VM hung after running sometime

The interrputs file is attached. The server has 24 HVM domains runnning about  40 hours.

Well, we may upgrade to the new kernel in the further, but currently we prefer the fix has least impact on our present server.
So it is really nice of you if you could offer the sets of patches, also, it would be our fisrt choice.
Later I will kick off the irqbalance disabled test in different servers, will keep you noticed.

Thanks for your kindly assitance.