Re: [Xen-devel] Time went backwards

On 10 Mar 2006, at 21:57, Rik van Riel wrote:

stolen + blocked is larger than delta_cpu all the time:

Timer ISR/0: stolen 1636284 + blocked 109702879 > delta_cpu 108006671
printk: 33 messages suppressed.

Is sched_time > (processed_system_time + delta)? That would be the real killer.

Because we only account stolen/blocked/running time in jiffy-sized chunks, it's possible for the three deltas to be out of sync with each other by a jiffy.

 -- Keir