Re: [Xen-users] New to Xen

Ever moved out of the cultural armchair and watched Spike Milligan or Faulty Towers or ...?

Us Germans do it to ourselves most of the time...and they (e.g. Cleese & Milligan) know it as they pile on the humor.
I learnt the problem very quickly when I started to work in the US.

We are quick to be experts but never wrong and like to beat up on smaller guys or someone who is perceived to know less.
It is the sad old behavior that just plays out over and over.

I know the Britts learned this the hard way by taking the brunt of the expertise.

Yes it will be my last post to you..unless an "expert" hijacks this thread again and throw a V-2 from high altitude.

Thanks.