Re: [Xen-users] What does IP 0.0.0.0 mean?

Tom Brown wrote:
> Come on, can't we _be_ better than this? If we get frustrated by someone
> who doesn't help us help them, wouldn't it be better to just hit the
> delete key? No sense creating raving anti-xen zealots.
>
> If you were being paid by me to provide tech support you'd get canned
> for an answer like that... and if you aren't being paid, then you
> don't have to answer.

That all depends.  I'd rather someone given help would say, "Ok, I'll
try that and stop creating stupid threads on the wrong lists, and maybe
read a book or some man pages" instead of partially informed kneejerk
reactions like, "it's magic I swear I must be right it's all it could
possibly be OMG!"

Tech support?  Damn.  Good thing I don't. :)

--
Christopher G. Stach II