Re: [Xen-users] which kernel does guest use?

To: "Jan Kalcic" <jandot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] which kernel does guest use?
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:16:18 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 06:16:15 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=hAZVzqaLNmhLcftjpukWADIgo5r1Z5XNHdcOuwuFdEtJX+i7aNCB6JvamoHsUjvWZkDmkl70348O1iNagS+dPFP/CBvRipLzTatrnGZToK/5XDn+H9qX/qCoIEAa5KZBQFanneibBbjMAEL8uqPmTwG3FlpIF6Oxo+CY74luEFk=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx