Re: [Xen-users] Intel/VT success :-)

Hi,

thank everybody for the answers!

>the tls warning on its own, in that case recompiling with less fanatic
>optimization settings or -mno-tls-direct-seg-refs might help.
so probably I should send this to SuSE, because this are the original RPM-packages from SUSE SLES 10.0 Beta3-i386 I used for installation :-)

At the moment I have two more problems:

A fresh installed PC (SLES 10.0b3) has lost the eth0-connection (Intel PRO/100) if I boot the xen-kernel. In the standard-kernel network is working always, but in the xen-kernel only sometimes, mostly I loose the connection if the host crashes :-(

During boot I get:
----------------------
Setting up network interface
eth0 is down                                    failed
eth0 interface could not be set up until now    failed
Starting up service network                     failed

I mostly have no success with deleting the nic and reinstall it, setting static IP and setting STARTMODE='onboot' an other things :-(

An other PC with little diffrent hardware (but also Intel PRO/100), installed exactly the same is working!

In the domU-host (SLES 10.0b3) I installed the Apache2, php5 and phpSysInfo (2.5.1), I can connect to the webserver - he's telling me that he works :-) - but if I try to connect from a client (FF 1.5) to phpSysInfo (http://192.168.0.51/phpsysinfo) the dom0-host crashes and reboots :-(((
If I do this localy from Gnome/FF on the dom0-host it works.

I have this problem on both machines, tomorrow I'll check with this domU-images if it also crashes on the Intel/VT-machines!
--

Chau y hasta luego,

Thorolf