Re: [Xen-devel] 1850/2850 hangs under I/O load

On 13 Jul 2005, at 17:43, Brian Hays wrote:

I'm also about to install Xen on a Poweredge 1850. Is this the
recommended set up (patch referenced below) for that hardware? If so,
is there any thing else that may take a hit as far as performance or
reliablity after making the change suggested?

The patch | just posted is a new one I've put up for testing and comments.

The usual fixes that people find to work currently are to specify 'nousb' on domain0's command line, or 'ignorebiostables' on Xen's command line.

 -- Keir