Re: [Xen-devel] xen-2.0 20040910 problems

To: Brian Wolfe <ahzz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] xen-2.0 20040910 problems
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 21:09:13 +0100
Cc: Ian Pratt <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peri Hankey <mpah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 21:11:18 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What network driver are you using? The sis900 driver has a message
similar to what you describe:
 "NULL pointer encountered in Rx ring, skipping"

Looks like a path that isn't supposed to trigger, but the driver
writer notes som elatent bug(s) that perhaps Xen + high load triggers?

 -- Keir