Re: [Xen-API] Query regarding XCP and Apache XML RPC

To: medhavini buchade <medhavini1991@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] Query regarding XCP and Apache XML RPC
From: Sergey Melnik <admin.sa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 09:44:18 +0400
Cc: xen-api <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 22:44:31 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,
Searching through the community I've found my earlier post, Is that
what you need?

"While developing my apps I've used
http://www.xen.org/files/XenCloud/ocamldoc/apidoc.html
This has a complete reference on all you need to control your XCP.

This http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX127586 can also help."

Best regards,
Sergey.