[Xen-API] Query regarding XCP and Apache XML RPC

To: xen-api <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-API] Query regarding XCP and Apache XML RPC
From: medhavini buchade <medhavini1991@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:53:27 +0530
Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 22:23:45 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I am doing a final year engineering project on auto provisioning. A
portal will be created on which users can come and specify the
requirements or select any specification from catlogue provided.
Portal will then provide user with the virtual machine of required
specifications (Operating system like Linux or Windows, any hardware
spec.). XCP will be used for creating virtual machines. Portal will be
developed using java. Since XCP does not provide java bindings I am
thinking of using Apache XML RPC. As I am new to all these concepts
can anyone tell if this approach is fine? Can anyone suggest any other
approach? Also can any one please tell where I can find XSD for XCP
objects.

Thank you very much.