[Xen-devel] Cannot create a vnet

Hi there!

I'm trying to create a vnet, but always failed.
Did anyone succeed to create it?

I'm using CS:11760.

At first, I've failed the compile by make install at the
directory "tools/vnet" of the source tree.

But, I edited a part of "tools/vnet/vnet-module/Makefile.ver"
as below, and I succeeded the compile.

Original:
KERNEL_MODULE_DIR=/lib/modules/$$(KERNEL_RELEASE)/kernel

After Edited:
KERNEL_MODULE_DIR=/lib/modules/$(KERNEL_RELEASE)/kernel

Then, I changed the network-bridge to network-vnet by editing
the /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp as below.

#(network-script network-bridge)
(network-script network-vnet)

After that, I executed the vnet-insert at
"tools/vnet/vnet-module" and restarted xend.

And I made "vnet97.sxp" following the example in User Manual.

(vnet (id 97) (bridge vnet97) (vnetif vnif97) (security none))

I thought the preparation was finished, but got an error after
attempting to create a vnet.

#xm vnet-create vnet97.sxp
Error: method "xend_vnet_create" is not supported
Usage: xm vnet-create <ConfigFile>

Create a vnet from ConfigFile.

#xm  vnet-list -l
Error: method "xend_vnets" is not supported
Usage: xm vnet-list [-l|--long]

List Vnets.
  -l, --long                     List Vnets as SXP

I need any advises or comments for this matter.

Regards,

Watanabe, Takehiko