Re: [Xen-users] Re: XCP GUI help needed

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 10:46 AM, Christopher Petrolino <cpetrolino@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
After 30 days nothing happens except you are annoyed to death with the window. The biggest "glitch" with xencenter is that the performance tab doesnt work.

My performance tab appears to be working, did you do the xapi version override so XenCenter sees XCP as a current XenServer instead of what it thinks is an old version?  My performance tab was completely crashing XenCenter until I did the override, now it seems fine.  My only complaint there would be that the graphs don't scale the Y axis, so with a 1Gbps interface, if you only ever do a few Mbps, your graph will look like an eternal flatline.  If the Y axis scaled based on the max seen speed, it would be a very useful graph.

Regards,
Mark