[Xen-users] my eth3 lost connectivity when the xenbridge is setup

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] my eth3 lost connectivity when the xenbridge is setup
From: Rogelio Bazan <rogbazan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 13:04:51 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 11:09:44 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi All,

yesterday, i did yum update to my xen host....
i have 4 ethernet devices: eth0,1,2,3.
eth0 and eth1 are slaves of bond0. Bond0 is trunked and it as 3 different ip addresses on different subnets: bon0.42, bond0.43 and bond0.44
eth2 is a private network
eth3 is a different subnet, not trunked.

After yum update completed, i reboot the host and all was ok, until xend started....
doing some researchm i found that the problem was only with eth3 after enabling xenbr for it....

For that i use a script which is called from /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp (when xend starts): /etc/xen/scripts/multi-network-bridge:

#!/bin/sh
#
vconfig set_name_type DEV_PLUS_VID_NO_PAD
dir=$(dirname "$0")
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------

/etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge  $@ vifnum=1 bridge=xenbr2 netdev=bond0.42

/etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge  $@ vifnum=2 bridge=xenbr3 netdev=bond0.43

/etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge  $@ vifnum=3 bridge=xenbr4 netdev=bond0.44

##/etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge  $@ vifnum=5 bridge=xenbr1 netdev=eth3

For now, i commented out the last line, which is giving problems. the other bridges works fine.

Does anybody have idea of what's going on?

I'm a little bit desperate

Thanx!
--
Rogelio Bazan