Re: [Xen-users] Home Xen hypervisor for master's project

To: Joseph Commisso <commissoje@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Home Xen hypervisor for master's project
From: Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 00:21:25 +0000
Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 16:24:07 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=JSbd9i9M2Zj5iZJ3K3Pg5lnf1KAiYNf7wXsrA4cT+r4=; b=TvQBODUmZEfLhMO2xQYP2zrfqma6F6aVEVUZnbPvbiHgI1d2BW4zGjGnRiH0FnV41P lKHBmfLCiHh6pl0unLQdTzqw/KFByJEW8Ddt5Te9MTpx0uXX2oyby279k4CRyFDBhx2d qAB9CnWYfSZQalpv20+fK5Ysw0zOiZ7yQ+oK8=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 8:02 PM, Joseph Commisso <commissoje@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Could somebody please help me with a few hardware questions?
>
> I am building a home Xen server to implement a Xen Cloud for my
> master's project comparing SOA.
> I will probably use Linux guest OSs, but I may want to use a Windows
> guest for home PC use.

Can you go into more detail about what features you plan to implement?

Also, what type of interfaces do you expect to provide to users? How
will they connect? etc.