RE: [Xen-users] Xen.org Online Forums Reminder

To: 'Pasi Kärkkäinen' <pasik@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Xen.org Online Forums Reminder
From: "Dustin Henning" <Dustin.Henning@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 08:54:43 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 05:55:31 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Good point, I would say it should be possible to view and search to
the general public, with registration being required for posting.  I guess
it is possible that this particular software doesn't allow that, but I have
always been under the impression that most forums that limit viewing to
registered users have alterior (not necessarily downright bad, but certainly
alterior) motives to doing so, such as collecting info, charging, avoiding
search indexes, etc.
        Dustin