RE: [Xen-users] SOLUTION: GPL PV xen net settings

To: 'Michał Szamocki' <mszamocki@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] SOLUTION: GPL PV xen net settings
From: "Dustin Henning" <Dustin.Henning@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 08:51:33 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 05:52:28 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Actually, I believe I am still running 0.9.10, because once I had it
going, I figured "if it ain't broke don't fix it".  Regardless, I too have
the yellow exclamation point on the devices you are wanting to be hidden,
and simply don't worry about it.  I haven't experienced the issue you were
posting a solution too, I was only posting my thoughts regarding the change
you made vs everything else I have seen while keeping up with the GPLPV
drivers in the list because I was under the impression that you had made the
rtl8139 not show up to Windows.  Regardless, my disk config is (and always
was, including before GPLPV):
disk = [ 'phy:/dev/sdc,hda,w' ]
and the log information is:
[2009-09-09 12:44:06 2506] INFO (XendDomainInfo:1458) createDevice: vbd :
{'uuid': '6dc4c0b8-e283-0196-ae7e-a48f1ee8cf60', 'bootable': 1, 'driver':
'paravirtualised', 'dev': 'hda', 'uname': 'phy:/dev/sdb', 'mode': 'w'}
        Dustin