RE: [Xen-users] Release 0.9.5 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Release 0.9.5 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows
From: "Geoff Wiener" <gwiener@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 12:29:09 +0100
Delivery-date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 04:30:39 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi James;

I've been following this thread.  On the "format"  issue I  noticed in
Device Manager that the Disk Properties, Location, on the General tab
reads Bus Number 0, Target ID 0, Lun0 for both disks.  From my
experience with iSCSI the Location information in device manage is
obtained from the initiator and is accurate.  Does your driver reflect
this information correctly?  If so having two LUN0's on the same Target
ID would certainly confuse Windows.

Thanks for looking into this issue and feel free to tell me to leave you
alone :-).  I am, of course, available to help you test at any time.

Best Regards

Geoff