Re: [Xen-users] Hardware for HVM

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Hardware for HVM
From: Christoph <princess@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 13:42:46 +0100
Delivery-date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 04:43:21 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cpuinfo says:
root@pluto:/etc/xen# grep svm /proc/cpuinfo
flags           : fpu tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr mca cmov pat pse36
clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt lm 3dnowext
3dnow pni cx16 lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy misalignsse
flags           : fpu tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr mca cmov pat pse36
clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt lm 3dnowext
3dnow up pni cx16 lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy misalignsse

@Holger: How did you modify the BIOS binary? I can't find a switch for
the Virtualization feature in the BIOS. Probably they did not activate
it by now.

Best regards, Christoph