Re: [Xen-users] Set memory free after shutdown

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Set memory free after shutdown
From: "Todd Deshane" <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 23:06:25 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 20:07:00 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=fK/N7ZsiOo7osaUTlJ7n8j+R0SDDzGr+DylDpYY7m2Y=; b=pNKsTnZpvIU11sbTEeZ9s6sc0HvRLKdp/eX7jvaEq6J4Z21EsiuUqneYYBlXLOKmwT0JzgYK5QxDmsZRzbOv3HuJrIXZ2M/FRwHJo66b1/N1Aqo+m+HILCkRYTLYHDOy7NQEGze5nmKE4fwl20Jm3JIpxQNmWLX/NW2ZWAl1eSY=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx