Re: [Xen-users] About Xen4

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] About Xen4
From: "Todd Deshane" <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:53:33 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:54:10 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=ML/kpmwOtqH3ZpX+7qVfOnLLBcwEHIXYMU8AqGtMF4o=; b=N2KiTKLDOy+e2SabrRgFfgOmUCo2CZohNw5PtLzFcBGBjewVT3tA5dvugru8w1Y18QEw/Vx95YhfGG6S6fA8L2gO+an8FZe43L002lymZMPFQMAbKmIy/KgY9stcF+4G+hLqRh5iN1ZVjkJdFFqqH1R+sMlhiVzdquqE/YAXW30=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi