Re: [Xen-users] PROBLEM WITH DOMU and DOM0 has no IPTABLES

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007, Sean Reilly wrote:
only 2.6.16.29-xen seems to have all the modules.
actually it seems to be a xen0 as I can run guest xenU inside of it.

in you xenU xm config file set

kernel=/path/to/2.6.16.29-xen

then reboot yoru xenU and you should be able to load the 2.6.16.29-xen modules.

(you can use a Xen0 kernel in a XenU with no problems; it's just slightly larger)