Re: [Xen-users] Fedora 6 DomU creation problem

To: "Gary W. Smith" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Fedora 6 DomU creation problem
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 13:42:27 +0100
Cc: Jim Lynch <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 04:42:29 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=ZSxvQ8ptkJU0uN+whdyqJ7+i6hu6oaTFhtgPX3Nyq/uk3U5HZeuNf8qJ79aAHwQPS2m7QrOzdWJ1hp5F3jv74xhxcUV0t4qns8DwxlU8IJQ3/rLNXFZ6CPM2nP5u8Z4R90xVJDifTheh4hdCprZJPK5zhPSvAqLa+5nGjV+6IpE=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx