RE: [Xen-users] Fedora 6 DomU creation problem

To: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Fedora 6 DomU creation problem
From: "Gary W. Smith" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 12:28:21 -0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 12:28:18 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I agree regarding the tools.  But even when I create a new image from
scratch and specify the kernel= and ramdisk= paramters in the disk file
to do a basic install on the fedora system I still an error stating that
it cannot find the disk image.

I was send some good instructions from someone a little earlier so I
will blow away this dom0 complete and start again.  I suspect that my
problem has something to do with selinux.  It shouldn't have been
enabled and I need to verify that it's not.

Behalf