Re: [Xen-users] any tool to retrieve host info from guest and viceversa.

To: tim.post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] any tool to retrieve host info from guest and viceversa..?
From: "Frank Pikelner" <frank.pikelner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 15:32:15 +0000 GMT
Delivery-date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 07:33:27 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We have make a monitoring/management tool called Versiera. Versiera core is
free and does not require SNMP. It uses host agents (~60kb) that are assigned
digital certs for authentication and encrypted SSL communication. The agents
provide the hardware detection you may be looking for. Versiera has been tested
to work with Xen. More info at http(s)://www.versiera.com

Cheers,

Frank
Frank Pikelner