RE: [Xen-users] Windows on XEN with Vanderpool

To: "Yves Dorfsman" <yves@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Windows on XEN with Vanderpool
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 19:05:08 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 30 May 2006 10:04:13 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As far as I can tell, there's no single core Turion in Rev F, but there
may be other products in the future that is single core and lower power
- I'm just referring to what is on our web-site at the moment. The Rev F
Turion 64 X2 is using around 31-33W, and the older single cores are
24-25W, so there's a little bit of difference... Although you could
probably get the power consumption a bit lower by using a uniprocessor
kernel, so the second processor isn't doing anything - but you'd be
paying for two cores still, of course... :-(

--
Mats