xen-research

[Xen-research] xen for fault tolerance on single server

To: xen-research@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-research] xen for fault tolerance on single server
From: "simon mark" <dionysus1090092@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:59:46 +0800
Delivery-date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 23:59:50 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=qRU1vd0dvoLB9lNDj2x+d9BJh+y9GjLACIu7ZC0Mx6Q=; b=Ou8Qchd8GndUOYyL+xkJlzIMQcf/o7UIOkjkNmZYIOHq4bOi86Q1PEM4QoXjJfxaYZ odbIQ5BycvIRkitGK0svQeljaQEZObddzZP7elFVOiBmhnvE6xlHtoOGr47Scdl6Gsci W2aUJWklIBkjjEAU5TGHkUaM29PFSJwkUpq5o=