xen-research

Re: [Xen-research] xen for fault tolerance on single server

To: "simon mark" <dionysus1090092@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-research] xen for fault tolerance on single server
From: "Todd Deshane" <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:45:30 -0500
Cc: xen-research@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 07:48:00 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to :to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=mOu3oLkd/zcCFi6Y+FXhcaF4m1D9+XvLtxMk2Qu9S6Q=; b=CdoMdNmzwnIEBpNeiNtompEJLLdZebe2RGDS+DAbYsjEBWaXoababyi84aKvdqGWHe U/1RFibLGTdAI34qRNmusxbHg5INK7lPCf5cNhj1LSu/sAQB/D1H7V1jVUfGBQ8zwx3L 6fAadCGRGFo8Kk3o2ZWfkJMYa5kCl2LxW23s8=