RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] paravirt_ops and its alternatives

To: "Isaku Yamahata" <yamahata@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] paravirt_ops and its alternatives
From: "Dong, Eddie" <eddie.dong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 22:17:10 +0800
Cc: "Luck, Tony" <tony.luck@xxxxxxxxx>, Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>, xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 06:31:08 -0800
References: <10EA09EFD8728347A513008B6B0DA77A02B655F0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <10EA09EFD8728347A513008B6B0DA77A02BA05B3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <77F10470D44B4741A1E201C07B8B01F05D2C27@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <10EA09EFD8728347A513008B6B0DA77A02BA094A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <1202154319.6709.32.camel@lappy> <77F10470D44B4741A1E201C07B8B01F05D307A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <10EA09EFD8728347A513008B6B0DA77A02BE560C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20080205024455.GD22376%yamahata@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>