RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] E100 emulator is ready

Quoting "Zhang, Xing Z" <xing.z.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>:

I had a look.

> I get the doc you mentioned, it introduces the driver lib interface in EDK.
> But what I want is format of .spd and .msa.

See edk2/docs and Build_Packaging_Spec, Module_Surface_Area.

> what the java tool is? How can I
> get it?

FrameworkWizard. It comes with edk2 so it should be in your path along with
build.

> I used "drivers" command in EFI shell to see installed drivers during boot
> time. There is no Cirrus driver.
> Can we do something to get Cirrus driver work?
Reading Xen-Ipf.fpd the Cirrus GOP driver seems to be included.
Can you check it is at least compiled ? (I don't currently have access to
the ia64).

I know I had disabled it but I can't remember how -)

Tristan.