RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] E100 emulator is ready

To: "Kouya Shimura" <kouya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] E100 emulator is ready
From: "Zhang, Xing Z" <xing.z.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:14:58 +0800
Cc: xen-ia64-devel <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 22:17:43 -0800
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Does Longhorn have much difference with win2k3? What I mean is Longhorn's
driver model.
You may copy windows\system32\drivers\e100b645.sys and windows\inf\net557.inf
to corresponding directory in Longhorn to have a try. Good luck.

Good good study,day day up ! ^_^
-Wing(zhang xin)

OTC,Intel Corporation