Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] compilation xen unstable on a ia64 debian

To: Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] compilation xen unstable on a ia64 debian
From: Peter Van Biesen <peter.vanbiesen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 15:55:17 +0200
Cc: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 06:52:56 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The build worked perfectly. However, now I'm not sure the kernel is configured
in the same way the debian kernel was and I suppose misses some patches that
were in the debian kernel.

Do you know if the debian community is working on a stock xen kernel for
ia64 ?

Thanks,

Peter.

--