Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable bisection] complete test-amd64-i386-xl

Jan Beulich writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable bisection] complete
test-amd64-i386-xl"):
> Is it certain this isn't just hitting the problem fixed in
> 23742:50ddc200a60c?  Given the log fragment you provided yesterday,
> it didn't look like that was related to the change pointed out here.

I think it is exactly hitting that problem.  However, that problem
masked the other bug which was presumably introduced somewhere in
between.  If you didn't introduce regressions you wouldn't be blamed
for regressions :-).

Sadly this means we can't easily see when the other bug was
introduced.  I will see if I can do the bisection by hand, applying
23742 to each commit.

Ian.