RE: [Xen-devel] Problems with Xend on ia64.

It's been years since I've touched an ia64 box but one
idea pops to mind.  I think you said earlier that you
tried one version of the hypervisor, had some problems,
and switched to another version of the hypervisor.

Though I don't know about this particular problem or
these versions, are you SURE that you are using
the same version of tools and hypervisor?  If
you mix versions, bad things can happen, and your
problem might be one of them.  If you're not
sure, your best bet is to reinstall all Xen parts
and ensure they match.

Hope that helps, but if it doesn't I don't have
any clue ;-)

Dan