Re: [Xen-devel] State of gdbsx in xen-4.0-testing.hg and debugger docum

Bruce Edge writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] State of gdbsx in xen-4.0-testing.hg and
debugger  documentation."):
> Here is a patch to enable gdbsx by default.

Thanks.  Is it against 4.0-testing as it seems to be ?  I think we
probably want this against xen-unstable, against which your patch
doesn't apply.

> I suppose it would be cleaner to eliminate the debugger dir as gdbsx is the
> only one under there that's used and that would enable the tools/Rules.mk
> templates to cover the
>     subdir-clean-gdbsx:
>     subdir-install-gdbsx
> targets and not require them to be explicit in tools/Makefile

Well, yes, until we got another debugger again.

> Also, I don't know if
>     SUBDIRS-y += debugger/gdbsx
> should be conditional on any type of target, CONFIG_X86 or?

I'm happy to enable it and get the people who find it breaks to
tell us what conditions mean it needs to be disabled :-).

Ian.