RE: [Xen-devel] Xen-4.0.0 RC9 Test Report. Xen: #21087 & Dom0: #4ebd13..

To: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Xu, Jiajun" <jiajun.xu@xxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Xen-4.0.0 RC9 Test Report. Xen: #21087 & Dom0: #4ebd13...
From: "Jiang, Yunhong" <yunhong.jiang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 15:24:00 +0800
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 00:24:46 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aha, yes, you are right, the patch is correct.
I tested your patch in my first round (I added the _redudant_ check in the
second round:$ ) and didn't trigger the assertion, the first round runs for
about 900 round before triger another bug. So, yes, it's a wrong alarm.

--jyh