Re: 答复: [Xen-devel] Look for some help about Windows pv driver

To: fanliang <fanliang@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 答复: [Xen-devel] Look for some help about Windows pv driver
From: Paul Durrant <paul.durrant@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 11:43:24 +0000
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 03:43:36 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
fanliang wrote:
> Thanks a lot.
> I can understand what you said , But what puzzled me is that I saw nothing
> about my windows pv driver from the output of   !analyze -v inside windbg .I
> am not sure that  the BSoD had nothing with the windows pv driver.  WLK goes
> very well in other windows system without pv driver ,so I guess the pv
> driver cases the BSod.

Just because you did not get a direct stack backtrace into a PV driver
does not, of course, mean it's not at fault. You need to find out the
exact nature of the object that terminated to have a clue as to what
happened.

  Paul

--
Paul Durrant, Software Engineer