答复: [Xen-devel] Look for some help about Windows pv driver

To: 'Paul Durrant' <paul.durrant@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 答复: [Xen-devel] Look for some help about Windows pv driver
From: fanliang <fanliang@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 18:36:21 +0800
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 02:36:45 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks a lot.
I can understand what you said , But what puzzled me is that I saw nothing
about my windows pv driver from the output of   !analyze -v inside windbg .I
am not sure that  the BSoD had nothing with the windows pv driver.  WLK goes
very well in other windows system without pv driver ,so I guess the pv
driver cases the BSod.