RE: [Xen-devel] Re: Paravirtualizing bits of acpi access

To: Len Brown <lenb@xxxxxxxxxx>, Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Re: Paravirtualizing bits of acpi access
From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 10:19:18 +0800
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "Brown, Len" <len.brown@xxxxxxxxx>, Xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Wang, Shane" <shane.wang@xxxxxxxxx>, "Cihula, Joseph" <joseph.cihula@xxxxxxxxx>, arch/x86 maintainers <x86@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Rafael J. Wysocki" <rjw@xxxxxxx>, "linux-acpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-acpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, the, Bjorn Helgaas <bjorn.helgaas@xxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 19:22:11 -0700
References: <49C484B7.20100@xxxxxxxx> <0A882F4D99BBF6449D58E61AAFD7EDD60E5E877B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <49C88647.8080404@xxxxxxxx> <200903241045.19194.bjorn.helgaas@xxxxxx> <49C91832.8090300@xxxxxxxx> <4F65016F6CB04E49BFFA15D4F7B798D9944E2524@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <alpine.LFD.2.00.0903271744340.26419@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <49CD5F33.7050100@xxxxxxxx> <alpine.LFD.2.00.0903272049230.26419@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>