Re: [Xen-devel] [FW: FYI: The plan for Xen kernels in Fedora 9]

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] [FW: FYI: The plan for Xen kernels in Fedora 9]
From: "Chuck Short" <zulcss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 19:31:44 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:33:01 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=ILAybCYQciYsOnzHWPCIyRlR9NC1ab791MmBKzFTqGE=; b=ZEsixDDwHMvhpn5lolyGZqvOvi1OF3DrOpxJdKZhDoo2zRjNlcUuLeiXa88TWtEITOuiZ3ldoEYIw+1G8WQ+cSD3DicbhswR1ntD1pZoeZcUWuD2Oz1W+yVI65mx49+dSj7N88U6ryqfVPqTfhuOUeL+xR98et1A7NRrgTy6M7Q=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I would appreciate the git tree and Im pretty sure that members of the
Ubuntu community would as well.

Thanks
chuck