Re: [Xen-devel] AOE (Ata over ethernet) troubles on xen 2.0.6

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] AOE (Ata over ethernet) troubles on xen 2.0.6
From: Jeb Campbell <jebc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:42:04 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:40:42 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
James Harper wrote:
My setup is:  . . .

Thanks for the info. Per your setup, I have compiled aoe in-kernel and it can see my vblades from non-xen hosts. Don't know why it didn't work as a module?

However, exporting a vblade from from my xen host does not work. This is very confusing as it is a userspace app.

While I would like to get to the bottom of this, I have other things to work on and this fills my needs.

I will update the list if I figure anything else out (could just be my custom kernel missing something).
--
Jeb Campbell
jebc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx