RE: [Xen-devel] AOE (Ata over ethernet) troubles on xen 2.0.6

To: "Jeb Campbell" <jebc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] AOE (Ata over ethernet) troubles on xen 2.0.6
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:13:33 +1000
Delivery-date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 06:12:10 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For what it's worth, I'm using aoe presently without any problems, and
have been for quite a few months now. In my setup I have vblade running
on a server, with dom0's on two machines reading the same aoe device,
and exporting lvm partitions to the different domains as required. This
allows migration to work nicely.