Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Unofficial Xen 2.0 debian packages kinda broken

To: Nuutti Kotivuori <naked@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Unofficial Xen 2.0 debian packages kinda broken
From: Brian Wolfe <brianw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 08:35:51 -0500
Delivery-date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 14:56:19 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I finished a BUNCH of min-changes last night and moved the bad-numbered
debs out of the main terrabox debian repo. So if anyone is pulling from
terrabox.com/debian, you will need to override the package version to
"downgrade" to the newer packages (that seems liek a rather strange
concept, but, eh, my bad on the versioning. ;) )

I've also altered the depends so that all of the packages depend on that
releases specific version. No more mix-and-match of packages possible (I
think, so watch for a missing depends, tried to tie them all to xen or
libxc2.0).

XenLinux-Builder is also cleaned up a bit more and now has a couple new
targets. See /usr/share/doc/xenlinux-builder/README for more info on
help, pristine, and other targets.

Nuutti, if you did anythign special for your debianizing that beats
anythign i've done so far, I'd love to take a peek at your ideas. :)
Some fo this has been hurting my brain (patch conversion for example).

Thanks!