Re: [Xen-devel] Xen & I/O in clusters - problems!

Hi, we benchmark with Scali MPI. We are in the first stage with an easy ping program which first send 1 byte to measure the latency, then we tested with 10^5, 10^7 and 10^8 size packages. We also get the same results when sending from domain0 to domain0 in the cluster. We are now testing if the routing table
is the bottleneck, I let you know the results. Thank you :)

Cheers,
Rune J.A