[Xen-devel] Follow-up

Thanks for your help.  I have at least one distro version running in both
dom0 and dom1.  (The sshd hadn't been started ...  sheepish grin)

One of my targets is to test the NXserver one a vm domain.  The NX
server-client system supports a full remote KDE session.  This would be a
very intgersting combination. My first run was bumppy.  This does run
through a ssh tunnel. Has anyone tried NX yet?

I am having trouble with the two Xandros distros.  The 2.6.8.1-xenU kernel
boots to this point:

-----
Freeing unused kernel memory: 92k freed
Warning: unable to open an initial console.
ioperm not fully supported - set iopl to 3
------

The console freezes.

The instance shows on the 'xm list'.

xm console xxxx  results in:

Cannot connect to console 12 in domain 1

extra="console=tty0" is set in the config file.

Any suggestions?